* Only one student managed to answer without hints and sufficient working
The Physics question
A plastic cube 10x10x10 meters of unknown density is dropped into water and submerges at exactly halfway when it is at rest. Take g=10 N/Kg, apply concepts of pressure and solve the density of the cube.
Any MT Hw
Here's your homework assignment for Qualitative analysis:
MCQ: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15, 18, 19, 22
Structured: 2 (entire question), 3(a), 3(c) [Do not do 3(b)]
Free response question: 1 (please do on a piece of foolscap paper for submission)
Due date: next Wednesday, 26th July
Also, Chemistry quiz that was given over the holidays(?)
- Textbook questions.
- New Tutorial Worksheet
- PEEL reliability worksheet
- Continuous writing practice worksheet jn
- Remember your AA! Your post-debate expository
- Reading program package(responses on paper btw need to confirm with Ms Chua whether or not actually need to do)
- Read up pages 80 and 81
Bite-sized homework for WS 3 to be complete by Thur and WB exercise 10 to be submitted the following Monday.