• Google Classroom Assignments: - Think of the Two questions posted - Download the doc that Miss Tia has posted Plus remember to assemble at the Earth Science Lab for Geography tomorrow
History ~ Unknown as of now
• Deandra- Post the next article in Google Classroom by next lesson(i.e tomorrow)
• For the Rest of us~ Our Question: What would be the criterion for a fair grant of citizenship?
- 尊重源自六分钱” WS - Quizlet 习字(Have fun)
Higher Mother Tongue:
- 笔记 第二课 (Wasn't due today!!!)
~ Tutorial worksheet
~Research and Report on Design Movements and Iconic design works I quote verbatim;
" Your teacher will assign an item from the table to each student, for which you are required to do information search on it and present your work in a one-to-two page summarized report in your own words. Remember that there is no limit as to where and how you can source your information- books, web sites, magazines, design works available in Singapore, video, etc"
Your report should contain the following: Name, class topic assigned to you, a brief summary on the background of the assigned design movement or the designer, two or three images that represent the design movement or iconic works by the designer, with a brief description of each image, and finally, the key features or characteristics of the design movement or iconic works by the designer. "
Biology: Factors affecting Osmosis; surface Area-to-volume ratio
Chemistry: Revision of Ionic bonding and properties of ionic compounds
Geography: Oceanic-Oceanic Divergence, the formation of Oceanic Ridges
Social studies: Discussion on the topic of what makes a citizen a citizen based on the article posted by Dion